VX500: The compact 3D printer
- Compact entry into industrial 3D printing
- Build space: 500 x 400 x 300 mm
- Unprinted particle material is recyclable
- Layer thickness of 150 µm and resolution of 600 dpi
- Effective and continuous operation through rugged design and high quality components
- Right choice for the rapid and economical manufacture of prototypes and small series
The VX500 is a proven 3D printing systems suited for a large number of application scenarios. This machine can be found wherever there is a demand for the straightforward production of prototypes and functional models.
Despite these compact dimensions, the VX500 captivates with the features of a high-performance printer, such as multi-jet print heads, integrated material handling and exchangeable containers. The VX500 is equipped with a high-resolution print head that offers high build speeds and guarantees outstanding surface quality.