We are one of the world’s leading suppliers of industrial 3D printing technology. Amongst our customers are national as well as international car manufacturers and their suppliers. We mainly focus on the sale of 3D printing systems and the on-demand production of sand molds and plastic models for a variety of branches. Our systems work fully automatically and operate continuously. Our customers value our high quality standards and the robustness of our systems. Before any installation leaves our house, we make the final assembly, wiring and do intense testing.
We currently look for a new employee to support our service team in China.
- Installation and commissioning of production facilities worldwide
- Implementation of necessary service- and maintenance work
- Short-term maintenance visits at customer-sites with independent error location
- Documentation of maintenance visits
- Assisting in the location planning of production facilities
- Supporting the development department for implementations concerning serviceable components
You install 3D-printing Systems and carry out maintenance visits at our customer sites mainly in China but also all over the world.
- Completed training as technician in the department of electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience in handling mechatronical systems and processing plants
- Pleasure in exploring new areas like steering, engines, pneumatics, electronic and mechanical assembly
- Safe handling of a pc and office tools
- Very good oral and written English skills
- Independent quality- and target-oriented working methods
- Pleasure in dealing with customers domestically and abroad
- Huge amount of self-motivation and determination
- Flexibility and reliability are also amongst your strengths
- You enjoy to work within a team, but are also capable of self-reliant working