VX1000: the universal 3D printer
- Build space: 1.060 x 600 x 500 mm
- High-performance machine
- High-performance print head with a resolution of up to 600 dpi
- Environmentally-friendly process due to compatibility with inorganic binder
- Ability to print molds with complex geometries and undercuts
- Effective continuous operations due to rugged design and high-quality components
The VX1000 is a high-performance 3D printer that produces different components and molds. It can also be used to print complex geometries with undercuts that are true to detail and precise.
With the aid of voxeljet's proven 3D printing process, objects are automatically generated from 3D CAD data. Thin layers are applied repeatedly to a building platform in a build-up process. These layers are then bonded together with fluid binder according to the layer geometry.
The VX1000 closes the gap between voxeljet's VX4000 large-format machine and its proven VX500 industrial printer, making it possible to offer the appropriate machine for virtually any task.
In addition, the VX1000 is compatible with the inorganic binder developed by voxeljet in conjunction with Hüttenes-Albertus. Therefore it is not only very fast, but also environmentally friendly.