VXC800: The continuous 3D printer
- Continuously working 3D printer
- Conventional 3D printing process
- Build space: 850 mm x 500 mm
- Compact design
- Layer thickness of 300 µm
- High-defintion voxeljet print head with a resolution of 600 dpi
- Simultaneous building and unpacking without interrupting the operations
- Printing process on a horizontally tilted plane
- Horizontal belt conveyor
The VXC800 is a continuous 3D printer. This innovation establishes a completely new generation of machines that allows the building and unpacking process steps to run simultaneously, without having to interrupt system operations.
This leap in technology has become possible thanks to a novel pending patent design featuring a horizontal belt conveyor that controls the layer building process. The layers are built at the entrance of the belt conveyor, while the unpacking takes place at the exit. The finished component can simply be removed from the rear end of the system once all of the material has been utilized.
There are virtually no restrictions with respect to the length of the molds. The width and height of the build space are 850 x 500 mm. The VXC800 works with a 600 dpi high-definition print head and a layer thickness of 300 µm. The printed models offer a high degree of detail and excellent surface quality.