VX4000: The large-format 3D printing system
The VX4000 offers excellent features:
- Build space of 4000 x 2000 x 1000 mm
- Continuous operation with multiple building platforms
- Variable use of build space for individual application
- Effective and continuous operation through rugged design and high-quality components
- Fast and economical manufacturing of large components and batches
VX4000 at a glance:
The VX4000 is a large-format 3D printing system for producing any type of object from particle material. With the aid of voxeljet's well-proven 3D printing process, objects are automatically produced from 3D CAD data. Thin layers are applied repeatedly to a building platform in a buildup process. These layers are then bonded together with fluid binder according to the layer geometry.
The VX4000 system concept features a very large building volume of 4 x 2 x 1 metres, which is approximately eight times the volume of conventional systems. To improve performance, a particularly wide print head is used, which prints a layer in only two passes.
As a result, the system not only ensures the fast manufacture of individual, oversized objects, but also permits efficient small batch production. The system design with building platforms that are alternately inserted into the process station allows for continuous (24/7) operation. The machine thus has a robust design and is equipped with high-quality technology.