voxeljet operates a large service center for on-demand production of metal casting molds and models. Our service center in Germany uses more than ten 3D high-performance printers, with a print volume of 320,000 liters per month. We have the know-how, experience and capacity for the rapid and cost-effective production of your prototypes and small series.
Benefits of SERVICES:
- Economic feasibility: 3D printing often turns out to be the most cost-effective manufacturing method depending on the component geometry and size of the series.
- Size advantage: voxeljet has the biggest industrial 3D printers in the world, making it possible to flexibly produce large individual molds, many small components or a combination of the two.
- Fast availability: Express delivery in only 3 working days by arrangement.
- Complete solution: Expert consulting, from data generation to finished cast part.
- Experience: Founded in 1999, voxeljet has many years of experiences as a provider of 3D solutions and offers a wide range of services.
3D printing is used in the rapid development and (small-series) production of cast parts. The more complex the geometry, the more economical the parts are to produce with 3D printing. 3D-printed molds can be produced quickly and flexibly even when laminating CFP molding materials and when optimizing components (to reduce weight or enhance functionality).
Our customers include prominent companies in the automotive, aerospace, engineering, shipbuilding and heavy industries. However, 3D printing is also being used more and more in architecture, film and art.